BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

my Life


My name is Royssan Lopez Salinas, 19 years old. My birthday is January 14, 1991. I was born in Barangay Luna, San Antonio Zambales. My mother’s name is Marciana Lopez Salinas and my father’s name is Roque Garcia Salinas, we are five siblings, two sisters and three brothers and I’m the youngest among them. When I was I child my mother told me the story of Mt. Pinatubo erupted she’s always carring me at that time and wrapped me because of poisonous smoke coming from the Mt. Pinatubo. At present I’m residing in Sto. Rosario, Iba, Zambales. I was graduated in elementary in T. R. Yangco Memorial School year 2002-2003, when I was first year high school I’m studied at jesus f. Magsaysay high school in Castillejos, Zambales. When my parents decided to stayed here in Iba, Zambales my mother transferred me in Zambales National High. It’s hard to move on for new classmate, I tried to be friendly for them.
I was so shy to my classmate because I was only living at the market and sale some scrapped tools. Every Saturday and Sunday I helped my mother at the market. It’s very hard to live in the market because no light, no television and we’re not comfortable when I had an assignment. I went to the street light or mall to make my assignment. For being a poor person sometimes I tried eat “Malagkit” for dinner.
When I was third year high school I have a Best friend name Mary Jane Bruan, we are being close to each other because her mother was also a vendor in the market. Sometimes if I don’t’ have no allowance she gave me some food for break time.
I graduated in high school year 2007-2008 I’ve realized a lot of hardship and then I realized the importance of education it’s really hard to graduate in high school. Many obstacle and trials were in my life. I was try to escape my classes and I fell alone when my all my classmates treat me like a stranger I don’t know what I do but I’m not stop to be friendly with them and I also try to drunk it’s really unforgettable experience in my high school life .I was very happy when I was graduated in high school I feel the real function of education and the importance of it.
Last year I went to my ante to help them to sale some school supplies. After my job I went to Ramon Magsaysay technological University to enroll in college but when the time that I was would pay my tuition fee. My mother called me because my father was in the hospital so I decided not to paid and stopped studying for one year.
When I tried again to enroll again in the Ramon Magsaysay Technological University year 2009-2010 the cashier said that I still have an account to pay. On that time I don’t have any enough money to pay my account. I lose faith in my self to continue my study in college. I said to myself if I’m not continue in college I just help my parents to sale our home made product.
But my mother said just try to another school exactly the mayor of botolan was constructed a school for colleges that was a public school. So I tried to enrolled in that school but he didn’t accept me because I did not lived in botolan, but the registrar Mrs. Rico gave me a chance to continue my study in college. Now, I’m taking up BS Info Tech.
My first day in college, I’ve met my best friend named Kristel Joy Dante and new acquaintances. About my love life, my first girlfriend in college is Joan Evangelista. I court her for almost two weeks but then after two weeks I realize that she is not my only one. I’m met not happy with her, because I discovered her bad attitude. After the broke up, I’ve met my best friend; she teaches me how to love unconditionally. I remember the time a met her at exactly September 09, 2009 at 2:45 pm in the class of our major subject. We’ve been so close to each other. Many students and instructors of our college are expecting that we’re more than friends but not a lover.
My life so far is comprised of a wonderful family, great friend and a sincere dedication to my family. As I stated in the beginning, I have always placed a great importance on education and have had a drive to learn more and excel in life. I would like to see my relatives and family continue their educational interests no matter what they are. I would hope that through all of my experiences in my personal as well as simple life this will provide the foundation on which my family can succeed and as a professional to help the company of others. I do my best for to succeed as well. I feel a great need to practice what I preach and in telling my friend’s that education is vital to their success, my actions have spoken louder than any words I could have said to them. In my life this is true as well, in being Responsible for developing education. I have found it is essential that we practice what we preach as our level of Education in the field directly relates to the success of our dreams. The diversified Experiences in my life and the level of education I currently obtain have afforded me Opportunities that would have been passed by. It is because of my friend’s and family and their support I have been able to chase after and accomplish dreams and goals that without them would not be worth pursuing. Because of my experiences I am better suited to provide for my family both monetarily and educationally. I hope you have enjoyed my Autobiography, I think you can see that my life has been based on hard work, education, and responsibility. It is these principles that I believe can have the greatest effect on Anyone’s successes.