BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My true Barkada.


Yes, my beloved barkada. This is where I felt the true “friendship”. Like I said before, my barkada is like a family to me. We rarely see each other, mostly on holidays and we enjoy our meetings so much because of the busy days of college. I am just happy that we get to meet once again, especially during the Christmas season. Although there were a few people missing in the pack but still the fun continued. We miss those people a lot. We celebrate this particular reunion during the Lantern Parade in the University of the Philippines Diliman. This year, we get to do an overnight although only four of us went, and I’m the only guy. Hahah~!

I wish events such as this will continue as I rarely see a chance of finding decent friends in my school, my barkada is the only group of true friends that I have. I remember what my Philo professor said that the true barkada is the barkada that’s only few in number and very close to each other. Close in the sense that we treat each other as a brother or sister rather than just a mere friend.

OoOOh I so love my barkada. and I hope I would see friends as decent as them in my school and everywhere else.

0 comments: